The MOI is responsible for publicity, public relations for events in the City, and advertising upcoming and ongoing role-play activities.
The Ministry of Information (MOI) was established to be the division that is responsible for gathering and disseminating the history, current and future events of TransArcadia. The Current Minister is Paulina Paulino, Princess of TA.
Areas of Responsibility
- The TransArcadia News Network (TANN) including The TransArcadia Times (TA Times)
- The TATA Awards
- The Second Life events board
- The Annual Founder's Day Celebration
- TA Times Editor
- TA Times Reporter
- TA Times Photographer
- MOI Kiosk Greeter/Tour Guides
- Founder's Day Celebration Staff